Family Fun for All Ages
In the F. R. Newman Arboretum:
- Ring the bell at the Newman Overlook.
- Watch wildlife from the boardwalk over Houston Pond.
- Walk among towering works of art in the Sculpture Garden.
In the Botanical Garden:
- In June, visit the Groundcover Collection. The big-leaf magnolia there has flowers bigger than dinner plates!
- Eat ice cream from the Cornell Dairy Bar, and view the Botanical Garden at nearby Kienzle Overlook.
- Tell time using the sun-dial in the Robison Herb Garden.