From the West (including Toronto, Buffalo, Rochester)
NOTE: For groups traveling by bus, please note: Due to low clearance of the underpass on Plantations Road, travel routes for buses differ slightly from cars. For driving directions via bus, please contact Group Tour Coordinator Kevin Moss at 607-254-7430 or email@example.com.
From the West (including Toronto, Buffalo, Rochester):
- East on I-90 (NY State Thruway) to Exit 42
- South on Rte. 14 for approximately one-quarter mile to Rte. 96
- South on Rte. 96 for approximately 45 miles to Ithaca, NY
- South on Rte. 13 for approximately one-quarter mile to Rte. 79 and Green St
- East on Rte. 79/Green St
- Green St. becomes East State St
- Continue to travel east on Rte. 79 East/State St
- Turn left onto Mitchell St./Rte. 366
- Follow Mitchell St. up the hill and bear left onto Ithaca Road
- Ithaca Road will become Dryden Road at the stoplight
- From Dryden Road, turn right onto Rte. 366/Dryden Road at the flashing light (0.4 miles)
- Turn left onto Judd Falls Road (0.3 miles)
- After Tower Road intersection, take first right onto ramp leading to Plantations Road
- Turn right onto Plantations Road and pass through the underpass
- Turn right into the Plantations’ botanical garden parking lot. Note: This is a metered lot with a three-hour maximum. The fee to park here is $1.50 per hour.
To access the F.R. Newman Arboretum, follow the directions above, but turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Plantations Road. Continue of Plantations Road and cross Caldwell road to enter the arboretum.
To access the Mundy Wildflower Garden, follow the directions above, but turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Plantations Road. Turn left onto Caldwell Road and turn left at the next stop sign into the garden parking area.