From the North (including Syracuse and Watertown)
NOTE: For groups traveling by bus, please note: Due to low clearance of the underpass on Plantations Road, travel routes for buses differ slightly from cars. For driving directions via bus, please contact Group Tour Coordinator Kevin Moss at 607-254-7430 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the North (including Syracuse and Watertown):
- South on I-81
- Exit 12 at Cortland/Homer
- Rte. 281 South to State Rte. 13
- South on State Rte. 13 to Ithaca, NY
- State Rte. 13 South to State Rte. 366
- After NYSEG (electrical utilities) complex, turn left onto State Rte. 366
- State Rte. 366 west to Caldwell Road (3.3 miles)
- Turn right onto Caldwell Road
- Take second left onto Plantations Road
- Follow Plantations Road through a tunnel under Judd Fall’s Road
- Turn right into Plantations’ botanical garden parking lot. Note: This is a metered lot with a three-hour maximum. The fee to park here is $1.50 per hour.
To access the F.R. Newman Arboretum, take a right at the entrance off Caldwell Road where Plantations Road and Caldwell Road intersect.
To access the Mundy Wildflower Garden, continue on Caldwell Road past the intersection of Plantations Road and take a left at the next stop sign into the garden parking area.