From the East (including Albany and Boston)
NOTE: For groups traveling by bus, please note: Due to low clearance of the underpass on Plantations Road, travel routes for buses differ slightly from cars. For driving directions via bus, please contact Group Tour Coordinator Kevin Moss at 607-254-7430 or email@example.com.
From the East (including Albany and Boston):
- West on I-90/NY State Thruway, portions require a toll fee
- West on I-90 (NY State Thruway) to I-88
- West on I-88 for 76 miles to Exit 8 for State Rte. 206 at Bainbridge, NY
- West on State Rte. 206 for 25 miles to State Rte. 79 at Whitney Point, NY
- West on State Rte. 79 for 28 miles to Ithaca, NY
- Turn right onto Pine Tree Road (1.6 miles)
- Turn right at Dryden Road/Rte. 366 (< 0.1 miles)
- Turn left onto Judd Falls Road (0.3 miles)
- After Tower Road intersection, take first right onto ramp leading to Plantations Road
- Turn right onto Plantations Road and pass through the underpass
- Turn right into the Plantations’ botanical garden parking lot. Note: This is a metered lot with a three-hour maximum. The fee to park here is $1.50 per hour.
To access the F.R. Newman Arboretum, follow the directions above, but turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Plantations Road. Continue on Plantations road and cross Caldwell Road to enter the arboretum.
To access the Mundy Wildflower Garden, follow the directions above, but turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Plantations Road. Turn left onto Caldwell Road and turn left at the next stop sign into the garden parking area.