Cornell Plantations’ botanical garden, arboretum and on-campus natural areas are located adjacent to the Cornell University campus in Ithaca, NY. Plantations' Nevin Welcome Center in the Botanical Garden is located at 124 Comstock Knoll Drive, Ithaca New York, 14850.
If you are traveling:
Click here for walking directions from many points on campus.
By car or bus
- from the North (including Syracuse and Watertown)
- from the East (including Albany and Boston)
- from the South (including New York City, Binghamton,)
- from the Southwest (including Ohio, Elmira)
- from the West (including Toronto, Buffalo, Rochester)
For groups traveling by bus, please note: Due to low clearance of the underpass on Plantations Road, travel routes for buses differ slightly from cars. For driving directions via bus, please contact Group Tour Coordinator Kevin Moss at 607-254-7430 or email@example.com.
View detailed road map here, or get directions using Google Maps. Use the drop down list below to get directions to:
- Nevin Welcome Center (124 Comstock Knoll Drive, Ithaca, NY)
- Mundy Wildflower Garden ( corner of Caldwell Road and Forest Home Drive)
- F. R. Newman Arboretum.
Via public transit
Visit the website for Tompkins Consolidated Active Transit, (TCAT).
The closest bus stop to Cornell Plantations' Botanical Gardens is the Boyce-Thompson Institute located on Tower Road on Cornell's campus.
Directions to Cornell University Ithaca Campus
- Traveling to Cornell University by plane, bus or train